To set up your own MyFamily+ association, you first need to decide who will be the Head of the Family (HOF). The HOF can then initiate the MyFamily+ association by inviting other Members of the Family (MOF). Even children (ages 2 to 11 years) can now join the JetPrivilege programme with the introduction of this new feature. Click here to enrol you children.
Note: To be part of MyFamily+, the Head of Family and all Members of Family (including children) must be first enrolled into the JetPrivilege programme.
As a Head of Family (HOF)
- You can start the MyFamily+ association by inviting (minimum) 1 to (maximum) 7 members from your immediate family circle (first degree of separation)
- You can activate your MyFamily+ only after all the invited family members have accepted your invitation and successfully cleared the verification process conducted by the JetPrivilege Service Centre
- Post activation of your MyFamily+ association, you'll have access to the JPMiles balance of all the Members of the Family who are now a part of your MyFamily+ association
- You are the only one authorised to pool-in JPMiles from the accounts of all the Members of the Family
- You can redeem the pooled in JPMiles for Award Flights on Jet Airways or any of its Airline Partners or choose from over 500 rewards such as electronics, health & beauty, fashion accessories, gift vouchers etc. on rewardstore.jetprivilege.com
NOTE: Only the HOF has the authority to pool-in JPMiles from the MOF's account and JPMiles once pooled cannot be transferred back or disputed by the MOF.